110,000 patient visits
Nearly 17,000 of those visits were new patients
Dr. John Hudec has been a life-long believer in the City of Cleveland. While other colleagues were starting dental practices in the suburbs and outside the City of Cleveland, Dr. Hudec went against the norm and opted for the City as his foundation. In November of 1977, Dr. John Hudec opened the doors to his 1 operatory practice at 4283 Pearl Road in Cleveland. Dr. Hudec was the Doctor, Hygienist, Assistant, EFDA, Office Manager and Patient Coordinator. He waited for that first walk-in patient to come through his doors. Soon one patient turned into two and two into four. The practice grew as word of mouth spread regarding the care that Dr. Hudec provided. Dr. Hudec focused on providing the ordinary extraordinary well in all that he did. As more patients came, the need was created for more staff and more locations to meet the increased patient demand.The old fashioned way of building a practice allowed for substantial growth throughout the past 3 decades. Hudec Dental has now grown in excess of 100,000 patient visits a year throughout its 17 neighborhood locations. From 1 employee, Hudec Dental now is proud to employ 204 dental professionals.
Initial VisitDuring the time reserved for your initial visit with Hudec Dental you can expect our professional staff to listen to your dental concerns and answer all of your questions thoroughly. We are confident that we will not only meet but exceed all of your dental needs! At their first visit our new patients can expect:
- A tour of the office
- Staff Introductions
- Warm caring environment
- A Review of your Medical History
- A Comprehensive Oral Evaluation or Comprehensive Dental and Periodontal Examination
- Treatment plan with dental goals and phases
- Financial Consultations
- Insurance Benefit Analysis
- Latest techniques in sterilization
- Clinical digitization
- Any recent X-rays. In most cases we can obtain these via email from your previous dentist. Often the quality of X-rays we receive from other doctors is not diagnostic. In that case, we may need to update your X-rays.
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- If you have dental insurance, your insurance card. This will save time and help process claims.
Our ValuesJust as we have a reason for existence, or our Purpose, we also have several Core Values that serve as a guiding light for us. Over time our services, people and even goals may change. However our Values will remain unchanged forever. The Hudec Dental Core Values can be easily recalled via the 4H Group. We believe in and value:
- Humanity – We believe in and adhere to the Golden Rule and treating others as we would like to be treated; truly caring for each staff member and patient; becoming involved and supportive of the local community.
- Honesty – Always upfront and transparent with staff and patients through all spoken and written communications.
- Healthy – The health of our patients and staff is paramount in everything we do. In addition to providing services to get our patients healthy, we are committed to educating our patients to improve their own overall health.
- Happy – We are in the business of improving smiles and confidence. We seek happy staff and happy patients and do whatever is necessary for happiness.
Our PatientsConfidence At Hudec Dental we make it easy for our patients to feel Confident that they have made the correct decision to come see us. The unique combination of experience, convenience, professional diversity and Cleveland born make Hudec Dental a choice that you can be Confident in making. Experience We have over 36 years of experience in serving Northeast Ohio. Our organization is comprised of experienced dental professionals who operate with the latest in technology and services. You can be Confident that Hudec Dental has the knowledge and appropriate staff to provide proper care for you and your family. Convenience Hudec Dental has 17 convenient neighborhood dental offices throughout Northeast Ohio. Our offices offer convenient night and weekend appointments. Hudec Dental accepts most all insurance plans and will submit all charges to your insurance carrier on your behalf. In addition to accepting all major forms of payment, we offer interest free financing and extended payment plans. Professional Diversity You can be Confident that Hudec Dental has a dentist that you can relate to. We have both male and female dentists all offering a variety of experiences and languages spoken. Our team is able to accommodate patients that speak a variety of languages, including: