Congratulations on your engagement from Hudec Dental!
Many brides can’t wait to walk down the aisle in a stark white dress. What they may not realize is that this bright white could actually extenuate stains on your teeth. You don’t want to compromise on your dress, so don’t compromise on your teeth either! Get a brighter smile for your big day with teeth whitening services from Hudec Dental.
Stains and Discoloration
The outer layer of your teeth, called the enamel, can become stained over time from the foods and drinks that you consume. Common culprits include:
- Food dye
- Certain medications
- Tomato sauce
As you get older, your enamel becomes weaker, which can make your teeth have a yellowish tint or coloring even if you avoid these culprits.
Teeth Whitening Services
Teeth whitening services at Hudec Dental are more effective than most over-the-counter whitening products. They also provide deeper, longer-lasting results—so you will look great in your honeymoon pictures as well! We offer both at home and in-office treatments to fit your teeth whitening needs. These include:
- Custom fitting bleaching trays
- In-office bleaching treatments (As low as $99)
- A seven-day treatment that molds to each tooth for maximum coverage
For more on our whitening treatments, click here.
If you want to use a teeth whitening service, we recommend coming in one to two months before your big day. That way, if your teeth become sensitive or if you have a less-than-ideal reaction, you will have plenty of time to recover. We want you to look great, and be able to eat your cake too!
Other Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Teeth White for the Big Day
After you have received your whitening treatment, you will want to try to avoid the common culprits of teeth staining, if at all possible. You may also want to:
- Brush your teeth right away after you eat one of the off-limit foods or drinks
- Use a toothpaste that has a whitening agent
- If you cannot brush right away, rinse your mouth out with water
- Switch to using a straw to drink your favorite soda
- Keep up with your regularly scheduled dental appointments
- Load up on apples, celery, and carrots—they produce more saliva, which helps wash away food debris
- Chew sugar free gum
- Keep up with your daily teeth-cleaning habits
Perfect Bridal Gift
Looking for the perfect bridal party gift to brighten your wedding day? Call today at 216-325-9755 and mention Wedding Day Smile to receive 10% off whitening for all your bridesmaids!
At Hudec Dental, we know how important your wedding day is to you and your loved ones. Don’t ruin your photos with tooth discoloration. Give us a call today at 216-325-9755 to find out more about how we can help.
Are you looking for another quick read? Check out this Cleveland.com article, “3 Tips on Preparing Your Smile for Wedding Season,” where our own Dr. Nisha Thapalia is quoted.