We understand that you are eager to get back to caring for your dental health and we would like to share what can you expect when you walk through the doors of our offices. We have worked very hard to follow all guidelines set out by the American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, Center for Disease Control and the Ohio Department of Health to ensure that we have taken the proper safety precautions for you and our team members. The new guidelines may catch you off guard when you walk through the front door of our office without knowing what to expect. Please review the below information prior to your visit at our office so you know what to expect when you come in for your next appointment.
- Face Coverings (Masks) must be worn at all times by all team members.
- Team members must wear Face Shields must be worn during all procedures.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn during all procedures.
- As always, regular hand washing is required.
- As always, wearing gloves and changing them from patient to patient is required.
- Hand Sanitizer is placed in high-contact areas.
- In addition to cleaning all clinical tools we will be cleaning high-touch items after each use (pens, countertops, clipboards, etc.).
- If symptoms are present, the employee will be required to stay at home until symptom free.
- Each employee will receive a daily symptom assessment and have their temperature taken prior to starting the day.
- Maintain established social distancing guidelines.
- Staggered arrival times and lunch breaks